Monday, January 11, 2010

My new Official Website in English.

Good day friends,

I'm going to announce my new project which the aim is to help the people from around the world, especially those who want to live the lifestyle of a wealthy and rich people. It's all start with a simple step.

Take a look at this website. I made it all by myself without hiring the webmasters or programmers. As easy as ABC, right?

http://rahsia-ebiz.ws/

I will teach you all of the knowledge needed to put yourself in the middle of the vast and challenging internet marketing world.

My project -

1 - To teach and guide you to the most simple marketing strategy and that is through blogging.

2 - To teach people on how to make a website by using the free software NVU and to upload the website to the internet ie. the server using Filezilla.

3 - To help you further the marketing tips and tricks into viral marketing, marketing through social networking and 2.0 websites.

4 - To guide you in promoting your website and your business through forums.

5 - Finally, to guide you in your marketing through safelists and e-mailing list.. the hardest strategy in marketing and undoubtedly, the most efficient.

Stay tuned and we'll meet again soon.

Until then...

(Shafrizal Azmi)
http://rahsia-ebiz.ws/
hiji_ginta@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment